Saturday, September 13, 2008

second half

so then it was switch day... oh how it brings back memories when i was going back and forth. At my moms there was a new slue of visitors to meet Ava..... and her new grandpa (my mom got remarried on May 9th this year..... May was a big month for all of us) , we went on lots of walks, hikes, napped, met lots of new faces (for Ava of course - she loved all the attention), played with Kathleen and Ryan (I was still in PJ's probably embarrassed Ava).... went to a Yoga class that I went to with my mom when I was Ava's age and there were a lot of the same people just a bit older. It was wonderful but we did miss daddy. I was nervous about the flight home without Keegan but Ava was a doll and had fun. When we landed and got off the plane Keegan was right there to meet us and then wanted me to drive so he could ride in the back with lil' a.

oh grannie........(yes that is how they spell it in England)

Ava sleeping.... we shared the bed ... i am used to sharing my bed now.

No comments: