Monday, December 8, 2008

Shenaniganz

oh my goodness... it is really here. It is set to open monday the 15th with a soft opening for friends and family on Saturday (my dad is flying in to check it all out for himself) The place looks amazing (there is still a lot that needs to happen this week but it is awesome) but requires a lot of work. I really have not seen Keegan except for 10 mins here and there. He will be at work until 12:30 tonight and well the rest of the week. I hate that part of it. So does Ava... like i am being serious. Yesterday Keegan got to be home for e few hours and Ava was the happiest girl I have seen in a long time. We were able to get a Christmas tree and get it actually up and decorated and let Ava watch from the floor where she figured out the crawling thing for real..... so it was perfect cause Keegan was actually home to witness it. I will try and get some more shenaniganz pics tomorrow. And maybe some of our decorations since they are way bigger then when we lived in nyc.

No comments: