Tuesday, June 16, 2009

no time to blog is for sure

So We have just been so busy I don't even know where to start on this. I have not even been procrastinating because there is so much to catch up on here i really have not had a second. Where to start. Swim team is very busy ... I am loving it and excited about the dolphins this year. ava is walking. like yes really walking walking. first steps like a week and a half ago and now she is like off and running. my dad and step mom have separated which has been very emotionally draining and sad - my little brother and sister have moved with my step mom to PA for a while so it will be another trip to make just to see family and my dad is in NC but he is coming this weekend for a last min trip for fathers day. Rufus has ruined our expensive hard wood floors that we put in and will not stop shedding like i have to vacuum and mop multiple times a day just to get some of it up but i still love him sooooo much. he is a fabulous dog and settling in here nicely. and well i did it. i really really did it after so much trouble for the first 4 months plus.... i nursed ava for an entire year. no formula no bottle nothing (now that was not my goal and it will be different next time for my own sanity and having a longer leash) but she has been the healthiest happiest baby... so at 13 months i have st oped breastfeeding for an entire week and well she still does not drink milk but she has figured out the sippy cup and eats 4 - 6 yobaby plain yogurts a day so the pediatrician said that was fine for now and such a big change. I love cuddling her without nursing and she is much more into food and easier to get to sleep. so that is us... k is swamped with work and i am leaving for my first swim meet in 30 mins so i have to run. but hopefully i will be able to be better about updating.

No comments: