Thursday, November 18, 2010


In an effort to teach Ava how to appreciate and give thanks we decided to say one thing we are thankful for for the 25 days leading up to thanksgiving. This is not a great picture at all but this is how we have been keeping track. Sometimes I have to suggest things for Ava to choose from but overall she gives me an answer although no idea if she gets it at all and often the nswers are very Ava and quite funny or telling of what we did that day. As we will be busy this next few weeks with getting ready for Thanksgiving and also then I am taking the kids by myself (Keegan has to work:( ) to North Carolina to see my family. I thought I would post the list to date:
1. Daddy
2. Dog piles (yea when you go and jump on someone and scream dog pile.... we all get dog piled rufus and maddox included all the time)
3.new car toy
4.Rufus
5.boogers
6. chalk
7.my jumper
8. poo poo on the potty
9.brother
10. fishing
11. health
12. puddles
13. baths
14. chapstick microphones
15. playgrounds
16. picnics
17. bowling
the rest to follow

1 comment:

WondersofMyWorld said...

I wish I had thought of this!!!