Sunday, December 12, 2010

oh gannie
maddox and baby audrey..... she is 6 weeks older then maddox and Ryan is one day younger then ava
hopefully they will be friends for the rest of their lives... like their mamas

at airport headed home to daddy (you can get a fake boarding pass and have help to the gate)
santa train at museum of life and science








so i am so over due for blog updates ... but the day after thanksgiving Ava,Maddox and I headed to NC. Yes i flew by myself with both the kids and it was cake. I am so very proud of all of us. We got to see my dad (no pics this time) , my brother, sister, Peg and then Felice, Laura, Grant, Carter (again no pics:(), my Mom (Gannie), Gandbug (her husband), Caroline, Alexandra, Wawa, Gita, kathleen, Ryan, Audrey, and Rupert. It was wonderful to be home and see everyone. We had a great great trip and the kids were fabulous. I was ready for Keegan to come join us not leave it all.

No comments: