Monday, February 11, 2008

Texas Texas here we come

So Keegan and I went to Texas this weekend for a very quick trip. He had an important meeting for the huge Family Entertainment Center that he and two of his brothers are opening this year (hopefully in time for fourth of July but we will see..... you know architects and construction always take longer but we will keep our fingers crossed). I spent all of Saturday looking at houses, condos and apartments in the area for us to live in for the next year or two until we decided what part of town we would be most happy in and what type of house we want to buy. It was exciting and a little overwealming. I love our 600 square foot Manhattan apartment that we have been in for a while but a little more space and cars and family made me so much more ready. And to top it all off it was like 75 and sunny all weekend and when we landed back at LGA it was 16 degrees with wind that really could almost blow you away. This trip made us both so ready and excited for the next step in our lives. As soon as I have our new address I will share it.

No comments: