Wednesday, March 19, 2008

da belly


ummm so people have been asking to see the belly. let me tell you it is getting bigger and bigger by the day. really. but here it goes.
things in texas are great. Keegan and I bought our first house and we close at the end of next week to paint through the weekend and move in the following weekend. We are so excited. And as far as baby stuff goes... well we now also purchased a crib and after a lot of ideas and trys we picked the nursery decor theme. That was a big step for us... so look for updates and pictures in the next few weeks. But the room is going to be a greenish color with a white tree painted all over one wall and the bumper and crib skirt are white with green edging - so despite being 31 weeks pregnant we are making good progress and hope to be ready for her when she is ready.

3 comments:

Bradley said...

Wow. Really beautiful baby bump! BTW, if you are looking for something cute for the nursery, how about how about a personalized sign for Jobina that accents the décor? Check out the "personalized artwork" section of this website. The artist is a mom.

WondersofMyWorld said...

You look like a super model. I understand being a little self conscious, but the worst that can happen is that you don't like the pictures. It is possible that you will love them. I was lucky and felt really comfortable with my photographer, and hopefully her editing is as good as I remember. My face is a little chubbier too, but I'm saying it is part of my sexy momma package.

LBC said...

Hey Nicki-
I looked through your registery and it looks good. I saw that you had trays for homemade baby food, we use our book with homemade baby food recipes/directions a lot. Also a baby 411 type book that tells you when they can have what. We have the diaper genie 2 aswell but the refills get expensive, so maybe look at the diaper champ that just uses regular trash bags... thats my 2 cents. Hope all is well and I can't wait to plan the "meet in the middle" Texas get together.