Wednesday, April 16, 2008

happy birthday to mom

So yesterday was my last birthday without a child. strange. Keegan had to work a lot so it was kind of an uneventful day and evening. But I did get a garden tiller to start a garden some day soon which is exciting and also a kitchen aid. So garden and cooking = mommy right? ha. not feeling mommy like today at all. I have not been feeling well and today I could not take it and called the doctor. She made me come in to get checked. Baby is good but she gave me medicine to keep the fever down and to get better quickly. Not fun to be really pregnant and sick. Hopefully it will go away soon so that I can do more house stuff and move in for real. Maybe tomorrow night will be our first night there. I will keep you updated. We should get internet there on Friday so that is a good thing for anyone who checks this blog out. I will also put up some pictures of the house now that the floors and the painting is finished. Just got to unpack now.

No comments: