Monday, April 21, 2008

ummmm sooooo

we are sleeping in our new house.....yes read that our house... we own it. Still somewhat of an exciting idea to Keegan and me. Its a bit disorganized but I am really trying to put it together the whole nesting pregnant woman thing. This weekend Keegan and I did a lot. It has been frustrating to me because there are so many things to work on and many of them I can't do because either they involve heavy lifting (can't scratch our new floors) or chemicals... like spraying for wasps that are not good for the baby and me to breath. But after this weekend Keegan and I were able to tackle a lot of the things on my list and more. He anchored a book case to the wall so that in some months (no idea when this starts to be a thing) jobina can't pull the book case with the TV on top of her. So now I am left with organizing, unpacking and hanging pictures and such. Today I cleaned the garage -- labeled all the house paint, made a garden section, worked on some of the hiking/ camping gear and tried to put order to the tools. Strange what things I seem to tackle but the truth is I can not do the study until we get our bookcase and file cabinet from Keegan's parents and I am waiting for the bedside tables I ordered to come it before I can work on our room.
As for Jobina well she made my belly really huge in the last two days... like it just went pop again - just when I thought I could not be any bigger oh she did. So maybe a whole more month or maybe not. Tomorrow she will be considered "full term" I think and we will see what the doctor says on Wednesday.... now that we go every week.

No comments: