Wednesday, April 9, 2008

jobina in my belly today

okay so here is the big belly today. It is quite a ball that kicks and squirms constantly. She has dropped. Jobina will be making her entrance to this world sooner then her due date according to the doctor today. They did a full exam and the head is extremely low and the cervix is very thin (umm okay....maybe more than you wanted to know) but that means she is getting herself ready. So I should too. So of course this worries me a bit as I need all the time I can get to be the crazy pregnant nester lady and move into our house.
You see I guess I was just following every ones thoughts that first babies are always late and so that is what I have been banking on in a way. In my head I thought it would be the end of May or early June and now I am hoping to make it to May.... Really I think they got us excited/ nervous/ anxious/ a little scared of labor all for nothing. She will come when she comes. Babies tend to do that and the house stuff will fall into place.

No comments: