Monday, July 28, 2008

Ava got her first pair of sunglasses. Thought you all needed to see.
This weekend Grannie came (my mom) to visit and see Ava. The last time she was here we went to the doctor for Ava's two week old check up and now Ava is over two months. I now feel like I know what people say when time goes by so fast or kids grow up quickly it makes me sad and excited. We had a great time with my mom and took her to play Lazer tag for the first time.... so she would understand what Keegan meant when he was going over building plans and Shenaniganz references. We also relaxed, walked, watched movies, cooked, went into Dallas and she enjoyed playing with Ava. The other thing that is new in Ava's world is that she is sleeping in her bassinet (NO we have not moved to the crib yet but it is a big improvement from in our bed or on me) and the past two nights she has slept over 8 hours without waking up. I have been waiting for this moment for a while... now I just have to sleep through the night too and we will be a more rested family. Well truth is Keegan sleeps through it all so when he is not well rested he is staying up too late;)

No comments: