Thursday, July 31, 2008




so here are a few pics from the weekend while Grannie was here. Now we are working really hard on getting Ava back on the bottle. She was taking it fine for weeks 3-6 and then we kinda stopped giving them to her. I would pump and make them for Keegan to give to her while I was at the gym or something and for one reason or another he never needed them and they were happy. I did not realize this would mean she would now be very against bottles. So for the past 3 weeks we have been working on this a lot but now it is crunch time as I am leaving a week from tomorrow for New Mexico to be a maid of honor in one of my best friends weddings. With the advice from our pediatrician we decided Ava was a little young to fly so Keegan planned on having a weekend with Ava. He was excited and planning all sorts of fun activities for the two of them ( i know what can you do with a 11 week old.... but Keegan was brainstorming) and I was thinking I would be a much better bridesmaid with Ava not there ... so for the past month I have been waking up extra in the night to pump and freezing the milk for daddy and little a's big weekend...... however now we have to get it so she drinks from a bottle or this plan we devised will not be a successful one.

No comments: