Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a case of the wiggles

Ava is discovering that she can make herself move. She has been watching her hands for some time now but yesterday she was mesmerized by her feet (she did have cool socks on I must say) but she can roll on her side and push with her feet so she scootches around when she is lying on her back. So in the mornings I put her in the bouncy seat while I took a shower and well I don't believe in strapping her I guess i think it would be annoying if I was her and well until now it has not seemed to be a problem. Well she had a great time.... and slid down and kept pushing her feet off the bathroom floor. So i took a pile of dirty clothes and surrounded her just in case she managed to slide out.... this new game of hers is much more fun then being strapped in and just looking around and I can take longer... like shave my legs and get out and dry my hair.


No comments: