Tuesday, August 5, 2008


so I think probably my mom, Keegan's mom and maybe Kathleen would know what this is right away..... and it is quite possibly too much information but this is what I have been working on for the past month. Yes this has been my little project two times in the middle of the night. And it was all for nothing:( :(.
This folks is frozen pumped breast milk. Yes bags and bags of breast milk so that I could leave Ava with Keegan and she would have plenty of food to eat while I was the maid of Honor in Arwen and Aaryn's wedding in New Mexico. However, Ava still refuses a bottle. Completely. No prefers mommy or nothing. She forgot about them and now has developed a very strong preference unfortunately. Not only that but because I have pumped so much and confused and exhausted my body I got a very very nasty infection. I will not give you the details okay I will..... it has included a fever, chills, bleeding, and honestly the worst pain I have ever felt.... I am not one to complain or I try not to do it too much but this was bad. Therefore after going to the doctor she has said no to going to New Mexico and the wedding no matter how we do it.... leaving Ava here or taking her and all of us flying. Stinks. So this weekend I will be so thinking of Arwen as she gracefully walks down the isle and looks stunning. I know that it will be a beautiful affair and as a best friend should be there beside her as she was for me but sometimes babies change peoples plans.

1 comment:

WondersofMyWorld said...

OH NO!!!!
I hope you are getting better. How awful, I am so sorry you have to miss the weekend. I feel so bad, take care of yourself and Ava!