Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cleveland





so we are here... Ava and I left NC on Saturday and headed to Ohio via Charlotte (not a direct flight which made me a little nervous but it was no big deal) ava is a great traveler and got a lot of comments. We are loving out of a hotel room which is not the easiest thing with a baby but it is really close to Corner Alley which is the place that Keegan is doing some training for Shenaniganz. It is different then Shenaniganz will be but has a similar feel and they are managed by the same consultants so Keegan is learning the day in and day out stuff .... today it was bowling machine and lane mechanics. Luckily tonight he does not have to close so he will be home by 10 but last night he crawled in bed with me at like 2:30. so what can you do with a baby in a hotel room in a new city with no car while staying in the downtown district that is dead on sundays???
well.....
Ava and I went for a long run and got lost for real (right when she started to not dig the stroller any more - special) we found a grocery store in the bottom of some apt. building and got some cottage cheese, carrots, apples and sour water melons snacks for the room since she has been going to bed early and i get kinda stuck and want dinner. The hotel room has the biggest bath tub I have ever seen (really) so she pretty much gets to go swimming, I almost do too. we took two baths today, lots of jumping on the bed, some football with dad (when he was home for a little break) followed by a little more exploring and checking out Corner Alley. Tomorrow I think it will easier although I was just informed it is a holiday. But I am thinking run, awesome bath and then Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and perhaps the Zoo on Tuesday.

No comments: