Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Colorado round two

koli and the two girls
Koli and Ryan at the top
watching at the bottom
the house

So Ava and I headed back to Colorado last week. We went with some good friends to Steamboat. It was beautiful and I have never seen so much snow in my life. We flew in their private plane which Ava loved that she could crawl while in the air and stayed in their beautiful house there. Ava is about three weeks older then kiaya so she had a fun play mate.
Ava was especially clingy so I never really got to do much of anything without her. But that is okay cause she is my little buddy. I tried the snow mobile and loved the thrill and seeing the sun set... while Ava wailed back at home with Koli's sisters and mom. However, we had a great time snow showing with Ava in the backpack... and taking the gondola to the top and looking all around. The sleeping thing was tricky but back home we are settling back into a rhythm.

No comments: