Saturday, March 21, 2009

just call me grace

so the alarm on my phone was going off the other morning at 4am. It would stop but start going again.... i had to go turn it off if i wanted more sleep and of course it was in the dinning room. So I went to grab it reluctant to get out of bed, hit it off and ran to jump back in our dreamy bed. A little too fast cause i caught my toes on one of the heavy heavy chairs. Never stubbed it that badly, sure hurt but headed back into bed... then it kept hurting and kept me up. I finally got Keegan up who anyone who knows him is no easy task. He proceeded to get up and get me ice and then roll over and sleep talk about ripped checks and chew his cud. sexy. Well I could not fall back asleep it hurt so bad and then when Ava woke up i tried to go get her and could not walk on my foot. This time i got Keegan up for real and we decided he would stay home with ava and i would go to the er and see if i had broken anything. well a quick trip later yes i had broken two toes and sprained my foot i hit it so hard... our bed is really dreamy and i wanted back in badly. so a boot and crutches which i hate and wont use later i am mending. I took the day easy as i could but i don't like to sit around so i had the neighborhood kids over and we played a bit but yesterday i was a bit more mobile. And well we had to enjoy keegans new car. so it should get better pretty quickly the doctor said but i am itching to run already.

No comments: