Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby boy update and daily stuff

Well today we had a regular OB check and everything looks good. The baby felt big to the midwife but in a good way she said. Next week we enter the third trimester so its the home stretch. My belly grew six inches from last time which of course freaked me out and I gained five pounds which scared me even more. That is the most I have gained between appointments ever but since I had not gained the last two times she said it was important. Still totally had me in tears. But many things do these days.
Swim Team has started and the team is huge. We have added about 20 kids this season so I for sure have my hands full. Practice began last week on dry land (lots of running and jumping jacks) and yesterday they hit the water. I am very excited for the season and a bit nervous as to what an undertaking head coaching is, especially with a two year old not to mention that I am going on seven months pregnant. But it will keep my days full. As soon as school is out practice will be from 830 to 1030 in the morning. Lacy, our new babysitter will come in the morning at 8 and stay with Ava through practice and then I will hit the gym for an hour and be home by lunch time. My sweet angel (most of the time) and I will snack and snuggle and then she will hopefully nap and I will work on swim team stuff. You cant begin to imagine how much paper work and computer time is involved with running a team and preparing for meets and championships. Then when Ava wakes up from nap we will get our time and play or run errands and enjoy our last few months just us. Then after bath when it is a bit cooler we will take Rufus for a walk at night. I am worried he will be the one to suffer the most from swim team because it is so hot to walk him except in early mornings or late evening but I will do my best to not miss too many daily walks. And well some where in there Keegan and I will knock off things on the to do list before baby comes and get all the things we will need. and hopefully sneak away for a night just the two of us so Ava's first night away from me is not when we are in the hospital having her brother.

No comments: