Friday, June 18, 2010

baby boy update

went to the doctor today..... it was a long day. I had my glucose test cause they keep forgetting to do it but I had to do it after swim team. So from last night till today at 12 (gym at 5am, then swim team for 4 hours) i headed to the doctor with not food or water or drink in my belly. It was really an enjoyable morning. My poor swimmers paid for it by a really hard long workout but hey what does not kill you makes you stronger. Then they were concerned that I was possible going into labor so they did a full check and ran a few tests. Baby is a good 3 pounds and things look good minus two infections that I have and was kind of ignoring pretending were not bothering me. No weight gain this time so that made me pleased as I feel houselike. Getting close though. Time is winding down. Two days ago Keegan and I went to the hospital to pre register and both panicked a bit for different reasons. He could not believe how fast this pregnancy was going by and I was just remembering delivering Ava and having trouble because in my head she is my baby. Either way... lovely baby boy ripp who is a little closer to a name but still nameless will be here in 10 weeks or so. Holly shit.
On a side note... nothing really happening on room front till we are home from beach but rug arrived as did a painting and some blankets. Swim team is nuts and we leave for vacation on Monday assuming the preterm labor test comes back okay Monday morning.
keeping fingers crossed. Have yet to go on family vacation all three of us.

1 comment:

WondersofMyWorld said...

Dude, you can't post that you had those tests and then not post the results!!! I hope you are in NC and enjoying the family vaca... I'm assuming with the newest picture post on facebook that you are okay. I miss you!