Thursday, July 1, 2010

family vacation




sadly this was our first one all together as a family but it was amazing aMAZINNG AMAZING. we flew to NC on Monday afternoon after my swim meet arriving at RDU at 12:30 am so actually Tuesday and then my fabulous husband drove his sleeping girls till 3 am to Topsail Island where my mom and Keith were. We spent two wonderful days with them and then the parents switched and my dad came down for two nights. Then we headed back to Durham for the night before catching a flight Sunday morning. We really had the best time ever and ava fell in love with her grandparents even more, sand castles and the beach. her are a few pics: at the point watching keith aka grandbug (my moms husband) fish and the sunset
ava taking it all in... or not at all
chaulk on the screened in porch
every ones belly's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the belly and the outfit!!!!