Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of july pics



swim team had a fabulous float in the 4th of July parade and Ava and I walked all the way cheering and singing our Dolphin cheers. All the kids were there for the most part and had a blast not to mention winning best float for the second year in a row. And then it was a day with daddy and cousins and I worked on Championship entries which are due today at 6pm and are still not finished. I have been up since 5 trying to get them ready but still confused by the new computer program. I will be a happy girl when they are turned in and set. No more regular season meets tho... Divisional Champs next Tuesday and then the all stars qualifier Monday the 19th. The banquet on the 20th and DONE. then it kind of means baby time in my head... a little scary and will have some time but that once swim team was over that was a milestone of closeness in my head.

No comments: