Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ava's big girl room and well the guest room when you come




so far she sleeps well once asleep...... prolly better then in crib once asleep but its getting to asleep that is the problem. Napping is not an every day thing any more and well bed time is either easy cause she has no nap and passes out exhausted, as do I or it is a long process of a lot of me lying there and often falling asleep as well while she pulls out all the tricks to keep herself awake. Including running out of room and if daddy is home giving him lots of kisses cause she knows she will not be in trouble for kissing daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think I ever saw this pic of Ava's room and it looks like a perfect room to grow up in!! Good job Nicki!!! (I also think it will be perfect for me when I come stay!!!)