Thursday, July 29, 2010

baby boy update

Yesterday we all went to the Doctor with mommy. Ava lied on the table lifted up her shirt and wanted her belly to be examined as well. She also really liked listening to the babies "boom boom boom" heart beat. Keegan had not been able to go with me for a while so it was nice to have him there. We are 35 weeks and she said she would induce at 38 weeks because I am really uncomfortable and my back is killing me but both Keegan and I would much rather things happen naturally. Part of the excitement is gouing into labor at home and timing contractions etc. However, my OB's office shares shares call with another one so that is a little nerve racking that it could be someone I have never seen before... and Keegan would love to deliver this baby as he did with Ava but that may have been a Dr. Ribail special treat... so we will see. Things are moving and this little guy will be here so soon. holy shit.

No comments: