Monday, July 12, 2010

getting ava ready for a brother

well so this picture happened on her own... Keegan and I were talking about the baby and ava proceeded to go and get "Meow" and then want to give it food and take care of it.... we were both touched. But on the subject of getting her ready.... ava spent the first 24 hours away from me. I think I was way more of a mess then she was. I had to go to work so I left at 8, Keegan took her to his moms where she stayed all day cause I had so much swim team stuff that was due and had to be done in the afternoon Ava's cousins izzy, mak and sophie came over to hazels and they all spent the night at gigi and poppops. Ava had a ball.... skipping nap for the second day in a row and playing with her gigis and then her cousins and popops and aunt caitlin all afternoon and night. Dancing, toys, swimming watching movies, etc. I guess she asked one time about keegan and me right before bed and that was the end of it. Thank you gigi and popops it is so amazing to know we can do it and she will be totally fine and it was so nice to have a little time with my husband. The next morning Ava came home lacking her voice from laughing, singing and screaming so much and took a four hour nap. I think she had the time of her life and to think i was crying in the morning cause I was so worried about her... well and pregnant hormonal

No comments: