Thursday, July 29, 2010

Name

We have a name.... a first and a last name and the middle name(s) is still under question..... hoping to avoid Surtain (this is Nicki writing of course)

Maddox Ripp

I feel so relieved and strange to have a name before he is here... so not the way Ava was. But as I am so busy with Ava and I do not feel as connected to him as maybe I did Jobina because I was not chasing one around already so a name is making him so much more real and his own little guy. We love you Maddox and cant wait to meet you, what a wonderful son and brother you will be. But cook a little longer... you are still a bit small to join the world.
XOXO
Mommy

2 comments:

The Chaplins said...

love it! i love boy names...this was on my list for ayla and evie :)

Cutler Casa said...

I love it! I'll be dwelling on middle names now as I drift away to sleep tonight! I can't wait to see him!